The Absorber XL
A textured surface area gives you more drying power
and lets you tackle bigger drying jobs in less time.
The XL in Absorber XL does not mean extra large size – it means more drying power for bigger jobs. Only slightly bigger in size than the original, the Absorber XL offers a smooth, textured surface capable of holding more water therefore covering more surface area in a shorter amount of time. The Absorber XL can out perform several terry cloth towels or leather chamois’ at once and is perfect for a large truck, boat or yacht. No one drying product can match its performance. Throw away your stack of towels and replace them with one Absorber XL.
- Super absorbent – Cover more surface area faster
- Soft and scratch free – Protect your investment
- Resistant to most chemicals – Use with confidence
- Machine washable – Reusing your XL is great for the environment
- Resistant to mold & mildew – with proper care the Absorber lasts for years
- Handy tube for protection – Be ready to dry at home or on the move
- Product dimensions: 29 in. x 18 in.
- Available in two colors: Tan and Blue
Use for: Vehicles, Boats, Personal Drying, Dogs, Household Chores and More!
- Before first use, rinse with warm water or in the washing machine with other towels of similar colors. We recommend you use liquid detergent and warm water. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Do not dry in the dryer.
- After use, rinse the XL well, wring out, and place back in tube damp. The XL’s anti-mold and mildew technology will prevent rotting and extend the life of the product.
- If you allow your XL to air dry, it will become stiff – but don’t worry! Simply rehydrate it in warm water and your XL will spring back to life and be ready to use.
- Routine washing is highly recommended. If you repeatedly place a soiled XL in its tube, it will still work, but may acquire an odor or grow mildew.
- Personal technique may vary, but for larger surfaces (hood of a car, hull of a boat) try laying the XL flat and dragging it across. Over time you will find your own methods that work best and be amazed at how much time you saved using The Absorber XL.
Movie crews have used The Absorber on famous onscreen vehicles.
I am very impressed. Can literally dry an entire pickup with one of these because you can just keep wringing out the water when it gets saturated. I bought two though, just so I can use both hands at the same time. It's an interesting material...kinda rubbery and soft, but soaks up water. They don't go bad, but work best when slightly damp, so just moisten it before use. Completely worth it and I won't ever use anything different.
All I can say is I love this The Absorber XL..I have tried many drying towels and so far this is the best. Quick drying, absorbs water really good!
If Only I'd known about the Absorbers years ago.. Fantastic for Life aboard a boat!