The Glosser® Car Wipes
Our 3-layer microfiber wipe is saturated with cleaners and wax
to deliver a showroom shine every time.
No water necessary.
Imagine giving your vehicle a showroom shine with the wipe of a hand. The Glosser, a non-woven, triceraphilic (3-layer) microfiber cloth, will give you that power. Comprised of two outer layers of cleaners and an inner layer of wax, The Glosser lifts light surface contaminants and waxes with one stroke. Gentle pressure on this waxing cloth releases the cleaners and wax to remove dust, bugs and road grime. The Glosser car wipes are safe for all finishes and great for door, hood and trunk jams, making them the best microfiber towel for waxing your car. Every proud vehicle owner should have a 5-pack of The Glosser car cleaning wipes in his or her trunk. Extend the life of your wax job and avoid re-washing for minor dirt spots with The Glosser.
The best way to give your car that last minute quick detail is with the best car wax polishing cloth on the market!
- No water or toweling required – Spend less time cleaning and more time driving
- Clean while you wax – These car waxing tools do two jobs for the price of one
- No water necessary – No mess and conserves water
- Resealable packaging – The Glosser is always handy and ready to use
- Keep your vehicle shining 24/7 – Nothing beats a “showroom shine” for turning heads
The Glosser car polishing cloths are designed for vehicle exteriors, but also work great on interior finishes, dashboards and leather seats.
- When using The Glosser®, apply very light pressure and let the product glide
- For best results, use The Glosser® in long straight lines
- Turn wipe frequently
- A final wipe may be necessary if waxy residue remains
- If your car or truck is excessively dirty make sure you wash it first using a CleanTools® Wash Mitt and good wash/detergent made for automobiles finishes.
- Do not use on glass.
- Test a small area first before using The Glosser on household furniture, shoes, major appliances, tile, and engine compartment
- Partially dry Glossers can be used on motorcycles, trophies and model cars
One cloth is big enough to wipe and shine a mid-sized car – and versatile enough for a quick cleaning and polishing of your shoes!