The Mini Absorber
Ideal for smaller cleanups, with the same superior drying power as the legendary Absorber. Use the mini at home or on the go, it's the best microfiber towel for travel.
Use the Mini-Absorber to dry your motorcycle, for cleanup in the kitchen, and for a compact drying tool while camping – the mini Absorber allows you to travel light. And no matter the purpose, The Mini-Absorber offers all the same legendary drying capabilities as the original in half the size, it also makes a great cooling towel. You can expect the same quality PVA (Poly Vinyl Alcohol) material that won’t harm your paint surface or skin. Simply rinse out the Mini-Absorber when you are finished and store it in its handy tube. Convenience and practicality – what more could you ask for?
- Super Absorbent – Completely dry beats kind of damp, it's the perfect fast drying towel for travel
- Soft and Scratch Free – Protect your investment
- Resistant to Most Chemicals – Use with confidence
- Machine Washable – Reusing your Absorber is great for the environment
- Resistant to Mold & Mildew – with proper care the Absorber lasts for years
- Handy Tube for Protection – Be ready to dry at home or on the move
- Product dimensions: 17 in. x 13 in.
- Available in six colors: Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, White and Tan
Use for: Small drying jobs at home or on the go, or to as a cloth that keeps you cool after a workout!
- Before first use, rinse with warm water or in the washing machine with other towels of similar colors. We recommend you use liquid detergent and warm water. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Do not dry in the dryer.
- After use, rinse the mini well, wring out, and place back in tube damp. The mini’s anti-mold and mildew technology will prevent rotting and extend the life of the product.
- If you allow your mini to air dry, it will become stiff – but don’t worry! Simply rehydrate it in warm water and your mini will spring back to life and be ready to use.
- Routine washing is highly recommended. If you repeatedly place a soiled mini in its tube, it will still work, but may acquire an odor or grow mildew.
The Mini Absorber is a perfect companion on the golf course.